Full Day Schedule:
9-noon: Morning Program
noon-2: Lunch & integration
2-5:00: Afternoon Program
5-5:30 - Closing
Contact Kristin to learn more about upcoming workshops
Living and Grieving
October 13th, 2018
9:00 am to 5:30 pmLiving and Grieving is a full day retreat providing the tools for healthy vigor, a calm mind, and living from the heart while remaining un-struck by external elements. From personal loss to our collective grief, we will explore some of the philosophical unpinning that guide a comprehensive practice, physical practices to strengthen the core element while keeping open at heart, the power of meditation, and restorative practices to help sustain and recover lost energy.
- Breaking down grief: Gain perspective looking through the lens of western psychology and eastern philosophy.
- Warrior Sequence: Learn a powerful sequence to cultivate a strong body, calm mind, and steadfast spirit
- Finding your voice: The power of sacred sound and telling our story
- Heart Opening Sequence: Explore a postural sequence to lift heavy energy and to tap joy and equanmity
- Cultivating Compassion: Create a personal map for self care with tools to resotre and fortify